Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Donovan's Closet

I called in sick to work today. I was feeling a little dizzy and had a migraine, but I decided not to just lay around(even though I wanted to). I thought it would be a good idea to clean out Donovan's closet. Lately, with the warm weather, it's been challenging trying to find stuff for him to wear in there. He had sizes going all the way back to a 4 and he's in a 6 now. So.....I went through and got all of the clothes that were size 4/5 and in decent shape to donate to the thrift store.


This is the pile of stuff that I took out of the drawers and closet. Some of this stuff was barely worn. I kid you not that hubby and Donovan have more clothes than anyone in the house. Well, I guess it's just hubby now since Donovan's wardrobe has been reduced by half. Probably more than half.


Here is Donovan's closet after. I didn't think about taking a before picture until after I'd gotten started. This lets me see what he has and what he's going to need for the next couple of seasons. He's getting to the point where he's expressing opinions about what he wears so....we'll see how shopping for him goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment