Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I "heart" Giada

I love food. I love eating it, preparing it, reading about it and watching tv about it. I watch a lot of food network and Giada de Laurentiis is one of my favorite chefs/personalities. I like her because she dresses really cute and she makes food that I would actually eat. That is important to me. If it doesn't appeal to me, then I don't watch your show. So anyway, I was in Target and saw that she has a line of cookware, bakeware, utensils, etc. She also has some food items. A few pasta sauces, some dried pasta and a couple of vinaigrettes. Since my family is picky about food, I got the basic tomato and basil pasta sauce. It was yummy. I tasted it once I opened it and thought that it would make a good pizza sauce.


Now I want her set of cookware. It's a simple 10 piece stainless steel set. I like the shape of it. Putting it on my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment