Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Upkeep

I didn't make any resolutions this year because honestly...I am too lazy. I don't do well with goals and end dates. I like to kinda meander through life. That being said....I did realize that I needed to start some kind of "upkeep". By that I mean, making an effort with my appearance. I used to be that girl that wore makeup and was always out looking for a cute outfit. Well....those days were long gone and I know the exact day that they left. The day I gave birth. That little boy came out of me and I put myself second. 5 years later, I am happy to say that I am going to focus on me. I've been taking care of my hair and skin. I even bought some Clinique powder yesterday. I'll never be that hip chick I was 8 years ago but I can be more than a frumpy mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment