Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Acne at my age? Really.


I have noticed in the last year that I have acne. I don't mean just a pimple popping up randomly every now and again. I constantly am having small clusters of pimples all over my face. It reminds me of when I first started getting acne YEARS ago when I was in my teens. So...I have decided to discipline myself and start a skincare regimen. These are the products that I will be using.



I decided to go with Ambi for a couple of reasons. One, it will also help to improve the tone of my skin. Two, it was cheaper than Aveeno (although not by much). I have very sensitive skin so I only use the exfoliating wash 2-3 times a week. Everything else...once a day. I am also using an acne treatment from Neutrogena.



So....it's only been about a week since I started. I will let you know how it goes.


Kimberley










No comments:

Post a Comment