Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Dark Chocolate....mmmmmm


For Valentine's Day this year, hubby got me the usual. A gift card, a magazine, an electric griddle and some Godiva chocolate. This year, however, he finally got it right. You see, for years now I have been a dark chocolate lover. A convert from the milky stuff (which I still am fond of) to the rich, yummyliciousness (I know, not a real word) that is dark chocolate. We have been married almost 3 years and I have known hubby for 9 years and up until this year.....I always got a box of mostly milk chocolate Godiva. He always got points for getting the good stuff but never 100% because it wasn't my favorite. This year....he got all the way up to 95% for finally listening to me and getting what I liked. He didn't earn full points because he is still buying me magazines as gifts. Why? Only he knows. I have asked him to stop but I think he gets a kick out of it because it annoys me. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment